Lead Product Designer
A growing startup in San Mateo is currently hiring for a Lead Product Designer. The company helps marketers drive revenue growth with automation using machine learning and AI technologies. As the first Designer, you will have the unique opportunity to work directly with the founders to shape the product from an early stage. You will be at the forefront of UX + AI. There are many interesting UX challenges to design a highly intuitive flow to interact with AI, and to visualize complex analytics. You will be involved in the entire product development cycle. You will use your skills in user research, interaction design, information architecture, and visual design to build experiences for our customers. If you have been looking for a role where you can define and influence product design from the beginning, this is the opportunity for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in product design
- An ability to distill complex interaction challenges into highly intuitive solutions
- A portfolio showcasing your design work
- A proven track record designing and shipping products that customers love
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Bonus: you have experience designing and delivering SaaS based product
- Bonus: you have experience designing a v1 or v2 product
What You Will Be Doing
- Be a customer advocate who thinks deeply about how to improve the user experience
- Design highly intuitive, easy-to-use experiences that delight customers
- Distill complex interaction challenges into simple and elegant solutions
- Contribute to product strategy
- Independently drive multiple projects at a time and deliver them with high quality
- Occasionally collaborate with Marketing and Sales to execute on illustration, brand identity, and sales collateral
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.