Senior .NET Developer Up To 66/hour (C#, Xamarin, .NET)
This company works with Fortune 500 companies, sports teams, healthcare providers, leading educational institutions, and a number of precincts around the world. With a team of 270,000, they are able to deliver experiences that cultivate millions of lives everyday through contemporary services in food, facilities management, and uniforms. This company is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, including an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign.
As a .NET Developer here, you would work with the IT Team to replatform existing mobile applications from Cordova to Xamarin. You would also be utilizing the existing WebAPI layer with C# and SQL Server systems to create systems that follow established business processes.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of .NET
- 6 months Xamarin minimum
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, or Mathematics is desired.
- Experience integrating mobile applications with external APIs/web services.
- Competent with SQL Server
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work in an Agile and team oriented environment
- Natural leader who is able to grow leadership and strategy skills
- Ability to communicate with business and technical partners
What You Will Be Doing
- Replatforming existing mobile applications from Cordova to Xamarin
- Utilizing WebAPI layer with C# and SQL Server systems
- Competitive Pay: Up to $66/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.