A revolutionary membership-based private aviation company that reduces the upfront cost to fly privately while providing an unrivaled lifestyle platform is hiring a Java Engineer.
This company considers themselves as the "Uber for Flying" has a very collaborative team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent Problem Solving and Communication Skills
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience building software in an agile development environment
- 5+ years experience developing java web based applications
- 3+ years experience using Java, J2EE
- Experience with some the following technologies: Spring, Hibernate, SQL, MySQL, JSON, Jersey, Git, RESTful APIs
What You'll Be Doing:
- Design, architect and build scalable and reusable components
- Work closely with other members of the development team
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Maintain clean code by fixing bugs and improving performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.