Router/Switches Team Lead (SysAdmin / Systems Administrator)
The router/switch command center team leader focuses on driving and accelerating successful implementation of routers and switches across all GAP Inc stores. They monitor circuit cutovers to ensure that router/switch installations are scheduled on a timely basis, that network engineering has provided the configuration to the ITC vendor, the installation technician has a complete and accurate kit delivered three days prior to the installation and follow-up activities are coordinated and completed on time. This team leader would provide supervision to the router/switch command center, handle reschedules, operational readiness and process documentation. The team leader provides nightly and weekly status, forward-looking schedules, smart-sheet tracking and handles operations communication with store operations management.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with hardware networking
- Experience working with external vendors
- Extraordinary organizational skills with effective time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a professional communication style.
- Team player with solid planning, judgment, flexibility, collab, and decision-making abilities.
- Experience handling confidential information (required).
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced, challenging, and dynamic environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Routers, switches, circuitry
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to act as a team leader
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $53/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6+ Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.