Associate Site Reliability
Global company is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and dedicated Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) who is passionate about automating creation, deployment, and testing of efficient applications on AWS. We are looking for a strong SRE to take on the challenge of engineering infrastructure solutions for scale and performance. Your team will have diverse expertise in application delivery, infrastructure provisioning and integration, and CI/CD platforms. The ideal candidate will have an interest in the creation of tools and automation, enabling developers to deliver feature changes in a safe and agile environment.
Required Skills & Experience
• Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
• Great understanding of algorithms and data structures
• Hands-on experience with CDN’s (Akamai, CloudFront, or and Fastly) and Cloud Computing Services (AWS or GCP)
• Experience building CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Drone, or Travis) for an enterprise environment
• Familiar with general security best practices, observability and monitoring adoption
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior Fintech experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux
- 100% Hands On
- Cross-Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.