Senior Product Designer
A San Francisco company in the CRM space is looking to bring on fulltime Product Designer with strong UI skills to join their talented design team.
The company is disrupting the CRM space across industries and is looking for someone to work end to end on their product across web and mobile platforms.
Required Skills & Experience
- Portfolio that displays pixel perfect UI designs
- Understanding of layouts, typography, colors, icons, and styleguides
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Experience with Interaction Design
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience and or understanding of the SaaS space
- Experience visualizing complex data sets
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% UI/Visual
- 40% UX/IXD
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.