Lead UX Designer
This fast growing Silicon Valley startup was co-founded by the same team that created a highly successful company within this same market. This company's mission is to create an automated platform to provide customer insights, and create personalized content to convert users.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in UX/interaction design.
- Experience in creating wireframes and working an iterative process
- Strong understanding and application of UX design and data visualization design principles.
- Passionate about creating a great workflow from scratch, with a strategic impact on the product
- Experience in cross functional design and high-velocity work structures
- Creative experience designing for B2B
What You Will Be Doing
- Build the company’s comprehensive design material
- Establish a strong design process, manage the workflow and ensure other designers follow
- Be a hands on designer, create lo-fi and hi-fi wireframes
- Work on Analytics products
- Build the design team over time
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Enjoy breakfasts, lunches and happy hours with desserts, food and drinks provided by us
- Free access to new onsite gym
- Free parking and commuter reimbursement
- You will enjoy a fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Excellent Health insurance, strong vacation package and 401k
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.