A startup in Mt. View is looking to bring on a UX Designer to their growing team. The company is a provider of Adaptive Enterprise File Services that uniquely anticipate IT and end users’ needs to securely, easily, and intelligently through sharing files on-premises and in the cloud. Their platform integrates with any cloud, storage, device, and business application to enable customers to optimize their collaboration environments through secure access, centralized control, and unified visibility.
You will work as part of a team of talented designers on the full lifecycle of design including research, user experience design, user testing, and visual design. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of applications including web, mobile, desktop products.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in user experience design
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Webflow, Zeplin, and Adobe CS
- Knowledge of UX and UI design principles
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Candidates must be local
Desires Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design is desired, but not required
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with product managers and customers to understand customer needs
- Create interaction design deliverables such as wireframes and prototypes
- Perform qualitative user research to evaluate design solutions
- Build out full visual specifications for new features
- Work closely with engineers while they implement the solutions you have designed
- Analyze the quantitative and qualitative feedback from users and suggest product improvements
- Participate in design critiques and assist other designers in building design solutions
- Establish and document interaction design standards for common usage across all applications
- Competitive Pay: $140k/DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.