Mid-Level .NET Developer in the Loop up to 90K (Angular,
A leading interactive agency located in downtown Chicago is looking to add a Mid-Senior .NET Developer. They've won agency of the year multiple times and are located in a state-of-the-art office working on some cutting-edge projects. Their fast-paced environment is full of energetic team members yearning to keep the company moving forward. The ideal candidate has leadership skills and a strong technical background, designing front-end interfaces and with back-end experience. Content includes: websites, cross-platform mobile apps, native applications, and AR/VR experiences.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 years experience developing web applications
- Experience with responsive design
- C# and Node.js
- Relational database experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on multiple projects at once
- Experience working at an interactive agency
- CMS experience
- Exposure to analytics systems
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- Full stack role with front-end focus
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.