Full Stack Developer- Angular and Node
This team needs a mid-level full stack developer to join a strong team. You’ll come in at the mid-senior level with plenty of room for growth. This company is looking for someone with 2-5 years of experience to work on an application that connects users to total process of finding doctors, appointment creation, payment, and covers pre-and post-visit.
You’ll be working within Angular 2 and Node.js, and this particular company is looking for someone who is interested in learning Scala. You’ll need to be on-site five days a week in Dresher, PA.
Required Skills & Experience
- Advanced Skills: Angular2+, or React.js
- Advanced Skills: Node.js
- Packaging and Managing Tools for Node.js: NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Web Pack
- Interest in learning Scala
- Full Stack Development Experience
- Ability to “own the front and back-end” of a high-traffic application/software
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS Computer Science – Or Equal Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Node.js, NPM/Grunt/Gulp
- 60% Frontend Development
- 40% Back End Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- HealthCare Coverage, Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k)% Match TBA
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Amazing Perks
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.