Senior Product Designer
A well-funded fintech startup in downtown San Francisco is hiring a Senior Product Designer to join their team. This company has built a modern mobile banking application that helps people save money. They are looking for an experienced designer to own the end to end design of their core application.
Required Skills & Experience
- Portfolio that displays pixel perfect UI designs
- Understanding of layouts, typography, colors, icons, and styleguides
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Experience with Interaction Design
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience and or understanding of the fintech space
- Experience visualizing complex data sets
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UI/Visual
- 50% UX/IXD
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.