1st DevOps engineer
SaaS sales platform is hiring for their 1st DevOps engineer to help scale their infra-as-code, microservice environment through tooling automation using Docker, Kubernetes/ECS, and Terraform for both on-prem and public clouds with a MongoDB database.
Do you know how to build out a cloud architecture that is highly available? Do you want to grow into a leadership role? Can you help make crucial tech choices?
Apply to this ad !
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in IT infrastructure
- You have built an infrastructure from scratch
- You are good at developing infrastructure tooling
- You can make informed infra design choices
- You care about high-availability and scalability
- You have a willingness to take leadership role
- When you troubleshoot, you fix the root problem instead of stopping the problem
- Docker, ECS / K8s, Terraform, MongoDB, public cloud, VPNs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Kubernetes / ECS experience
- Distributed database experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux
- 100% Hands On
- Potential for management duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.