Site Reliability Engineer
This leading tech consulting company is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer. The company works to implement Infrastructure-as-Code and DevOps practices into some leading brands, including top banks. The company is growing a lot right now and is known to hire impressive engineers.
The team is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer in Jersey City for a 4-6 month contract that’s pretty likely to be extended. They're looking for someone with a solid DevOps or SRE experience that has a background working with Cisco NXOS and automating that kind of network. They prefer python, but background in java or angular is good too. You'll be interacting with the clients a lot so you'll be explaining the hows and whys of what you're doing.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of DevOps or SRE experience
- Experience with Network Automation – Cisco NX-OS
- Experience automating any kind of database
- Coding background – preferably with python
- Work with infrastructure as code and kubernetes
- Ability to discuss your work clearly with non-technical executives
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months, to start
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.