Mid-Senior Level Front-End Developer- Angular 2+
You’ll need to have an eye for design, as you collaborate with other UI Developers, you’ll be responsible for the entire Front End of this application. You’ll need to work on-site five days a week in Trenton, New Jersey. Enjoy the perks of working for a larger company that values its employees.
Required Skills & Experience
- Advanced Skills: Angular 2+
- Strong Coding Skills
- Ability to scale code to a large user base
- Ability to “own the front end” of a high-traffic application/software
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS Computer Science Preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Angular 2+
- 100% Frontend Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- HealthCare Coverage, Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k)% Match TBA
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Time Vacation Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Amazing Perks
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.