Senior Product Manager- Infrastructure
This company located in Irvine is looking to add a Senior Product Manager remotely until the San Jose Office is built to lead product teams focused around Infrastructure, Security and Automation. If you’re passionate about products and delivering solutions that can have immediate impact to IT customers, and want to work for the next fast-moving startup company addressing the whitespace in the market, then this is the role for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of product management or related experience required with IT infrastructure or enterprise products.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure technology, network, server, database, applications, virtual machines, cloud services, storage, security, and management systems
- Must be able to translate and actualize client and market demands into product requirements
- Must be able to travel occasionally to Irvine, California
Desired Skills & Experience
- Engineering or Computer Science degree preferred
- Direct experience working in an IT or network support or operational role
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Hands On
- 30% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.