Senior Android Developer
Our client is leading consumer product company and creative marketplace for users to customize their own personalized items. As a Senior Android Developer you will be working on innovative software for mobile users to access cutting edge & professional quality printing apps quickly and seamlessly with a touch of their phones. You will be able to utilize Kotlin or Java for Android and be involved in the architecture and development of high volume, public facing apps.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years of mobile Android development experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills with bug fixing and optimizing app performance
- Non-trivial apps on Google Play
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with high volume apps
- Familiarity with iOS or back end engineering is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Android
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Flexible hours
- State of the Art equipment
- Equity/ stock options
- Healthcare options for you and your family
- 401K + match
- Unlimited vacation policy
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.