Senior Systems Engineer
Are you bored at work and looking for a new exciting position to start out the New Year? This could be the role for you! It’s with a growing company in the King of Prussia area. They are looking to hire a Senior Systems Engineer with extensive Microsoft Experience. This person will be doing all project based work, including design, implementation, migrations, and upgrades. This person will be doing individual as well as team based work. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and is ready for the challenge.
This company has an awesome culture and really invests in their employees. They do many fun team activities, including ax throwing and happy hours. They also cover 100% of employees and dependents benefits and offer work from home flexibility.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive Experience with Microsoft Technologies
- Active Directory Design & Migrations
- Exchange and Office 365 Design and Upgrades
- SQL Server Design & Implementation
- Hyper-V Design and Implementation
- SCCM Installs and Configurations
- Windows Server 2012, 2016
Desired Skills & Experience
- VMware Experience
- Network Exposure
- Client Facing Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Microsoft Technologies
- 90% Project Based Work (migrations, upgrades, designs, implementations)
- 10% Administration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Great Company Culture
- Internal Growth Opportunity
- 100% Paid Benefits
- Work From Home & Flexible Work Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.