Senior Software Engineer (Contract)
The animal clinic in Silicon Valley is seeking a Java Developer. They are looking for a contractor to come in and work on their new cutting edge product, building RESTful API’s. Their significant growth and ability to expand is based on their hardworking team and company model.
The right Java Developer will have a couple of things to be the right fit. First, this engineer should have experience working full-stack, but definitely enjoy the backend/server-side more. Second, it is preferable to have experience working with Spring and Hibernate. And last a big thing for them is if someone is capable of building RESTful APIs from scratch.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience working with Java/J2EE in a professional setting
- Working experience with Spring
- Working experience with Hibernate
- Experience working relational databases (Oracle, SQL, MySQL)’
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or similar field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.