Apply for this job
November 20, 2018
San Francisco, California
Ruby on Rails
Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer - IoT
A San Francisco based IoT company that's looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails engineer to join their dynamic team. They're developing a cellular-enabled GPS tracker and Bluetooth enabled activity monitor to help track their clients health and fitness.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Minimally 4 years of Ruby on Rails development experience
- Experience building out and securing RESTful APIs
- Experience with agile operating models
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in IoT space
- Experience working at a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- BS in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Collaborating with team members
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K
- Generous equity
- Vibrant office culture
- Catered lunch
- Convenient location in downtown SF
- Dog friendly office
- Education Budget
You will receive the following benefits:
- 12 weeks Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Apply for this Job
Cameron Walsh is leading the search for this position. Use the button below to send us your resume and let us know you’re interested in the job!
Back to job listings