Mid-Level User Interface (UI) Designer
A Malvern-based global financial institution is launching a number of new UI/UX focused initiatives and needs to bring on a strong Mid-Level UI Designer to their growing International Group. You’ll be tasked with working to streamline their investor and advisor experience across their 50+ international digital properties. This is a high-profile project that will have a material impact on their core products across three lines of business.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in visual, UX, and product design, as well as creative and technically-focused. This firm needs someone who can evolve design systems and pattern libraries so that themes flow throughout multiple products while utilizing tools such as the Adobe Suite, Sketch and InVision. Any experience with complex data visualizations will be a big plus. This is an exciting time to join this organization as they have recently identified UI and UX as a key focus of investment for 2019 and beyond. If you’re looking to join a well-known firm with a path for advancement to Creative Director or Art Director, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in UI / Visual Design
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Experience with enterprise-level applications or high traffic websites
- A robust portfolio demonstrating UI design best practices
- Adobe Creative Suite
Desired Skills & Experience
- Data Visualization Experience
- Concept to completion UI design
- Ability to work in a matrixed team
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% UI Design
- 40% UX Design
- 100% Hands on development with lots of collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.