Mobile Software company in Beverly Hills that specializes in marketing and advertising to create an interactive, client-facing application. This company is looking for an experienced PHP developer to join the back-end team. Candidates must have experience with Laravel framework and MySQL. This role will be building back-end services and dealing with web applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years of Laravel and MySQL experience
- 5 years of professional experience
- Experience with RESTful architecture
- B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience with GIT
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming
- Knowledge of MVC design patterns
- Working knowledge of Linux development environments (Vagrant experience a plus)
- Strong understanding of both SQL/NoSQL and their query languages
What you will be doing
- 100% hands-on
- Up to $130k (DOE)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Ideal location
- Weekly catered lunches
- Collaborative, fun team environment
- Cutting-edge technology with brad name client
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.