A very well established tech start-up in DUMBO, Brooklyn is looking for a Salesforce Developer to develop managed packages for deployment on the AppExchange, as well as participate in the design and production of their agile environment. If you’re looking for a company that prides itself in innovation and culture, then this is the role for you!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in CS
- 10+ of work experience in IT
- Experience with building Salesforce products and knowledge of product development best practices
- Salesforce Developer (DEV-501) certification
- Very strong Visualforce development and Lightning Components/Framework skills
- Experience working at a software product company is required
- Experience integrating with Python and/or java is a plus
- Agile development experience
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.