Senior Python Engineer
A Series C startup in San Francisco is looking for a Senior Python engineer for their Downtown Headquarters. This company helps users find, compare and hire contractors for both commercial and residential projects. You will be working on building out brand new features across their entire product suite and would have a hand in architectural decisions. This role would report directly to the CTO, who has experience scaling startups in both SF and NYC.
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Experience with Django/Flask and/or AsyncIO
- RabbitMQ or Elastic Search
- Experience with both relational (PostgreSQL) and non-relational (Mongo) DB’s preferred.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Lead or manager
- Ruby, Java or Node experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive base salary
- Start up environment.