This New York City based premium hospitality and Smart-Building enterprise, with a network of meeting and event spaces, flex work spaces, full-service hotel-like amenities and curated experiences connected by a proprietary Beacon technology platform is hiring for Mobile Engineers!
As an Android Beacon SDK Engineer, you’ll work with the team to develop, test, and enhance mobile apps and development kits. If you’re highly motivated, enthusiastic, proactive with excellent communication and hands-on skills and are excited by the prospect of building iOS/Android SDKs, beacon firmware, HID security integration or cloud backend development all in a hospitality setting this is the perfect role for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) beacon experience on Android
- 4+ Years professional experience
- Experience across a variety of android manufacturers and devices
- Experience building highly stable developer SDKs
- Proficiency in Java and/or Kotlin
- Full lifecycle development experience
- Use of automated build tools (Jenkins and similar)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175k, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Annual Bonus Structure
- Use of event spaces
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.