Senior Helpdesk Support
A NYC based financial firm is looking for a Senior Helpdesk Support Technician. Must be comfortable working in a Windows backed environment with both PCs and Macs.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years Windows Support Experience
- Knowledge of networking basics, Cisco, LAN/WAN
- Client facing support experience
- Microsoft Office365
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Willing to offer on-site and remote support
- Competitive Salary: Up to $XXK/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.