Senior Systems Engineer / DevOps
This fintech company in San Diego creates innovative solutions for the leading investment firms on Wall Street and alternative investment firms. They are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to implement and manage their primarily Windows infrastructure to drive and support their operations and cloud offerings. In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for working with a small team to deploy and manage software products maintained by the development team on AWS. This position is a hands-on, “doer” systems engineering role.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years progressive experience with AWS or Azure
- Experience with a company that delivers SaaS or Iaas solutions
- Experience in systems/network roles
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in system/network roles
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Competitive salary up to: $120-150k/year
- Cutting Edge technology
- Wokring with the best firms/people in the financial industry
- Annual trip for whole company to have fun
- Medical, dental, visoin, 401k benefits
- 4 weeks vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.