Our client is hiring a Senior Backend Software Engineer to join a small and motivated team working on a cloud application. The company is building exciting technology that lets anyone fly a drone over the internet!
The ideal candidate for this role must be strong with Python and it's web development frames like Django and Flask. They must have seen a full life cycle development with at least two software deployments under their belt. If you would like to take part in an exciting product please apply!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience developing in Python
- Experience with Flask is preferred, but experience with other web frameworks like Django is fine
- Extensive experience building API's - the bigger the better
- Experience with Python's Data Science stack - NumPy, SciPy, & Pandas
- Masters in Computer Science or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with big data tools - Hadoop, Spark, Scala
- Experience with Machine Learning tools like Tenserflow, Torch and Informatica
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Greenfield Development
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) 4% employer match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 3 Days a week work from home
- Competitive bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.