An award winning executive travel company which a major tech hub in Los Angeles is looking to expand their development team by bringing on a DevOps Engineer. The DevOps Engineer will play a key role in their growing team as they migrate their system to the AWS cloud. With 45+ years of hosting expertise, our client goes above and beyond to provide deep support, unmatched online booking technology and access to front line travel selling experiences.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years working in a Linux environment
- Scripting experience with Bash, Python, Ruby or similar
- CI/CD experience with Jenkins or similar
- AWS or GCP cloud experience
- Configuration management with Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Salt
- Containerization experience with Docker or Kubernetes
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar
- Previous experience working in an enterprise environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.