Junior Administrator (Linux)
A software company specializing in email security/encryption is hiring Junior Administrators (Linux) at their Dallas office.
They are looking for candidates with at least one year of experience with the Linux command line. Candidates should be able to identify a few DNS records and working knowledge of networking is very helpful as well. This person should also be familiar with TCP/IP protocols as well as firewall management. This position will involve interpersonal interaction internally and externally so well-developed communication skills is a necessity.
If you are exciting about further developing skills you’ve already been introduced to, the company is interviewing now so apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year of experience supporting a Linux/Unix command line
- Basic networking knowledge (firewalls, routers, switches, ports)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication
- Prior experience working in a support position
- Good knowledge of network devices and network troubleshooting experience (routers, switches, firewalls)
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% system support
- 20% client interaction
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $55,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.