Senior Network Engineer/CCNP/AWS/Cisco/Garden Gove
A SaaS based automotive tracking company is seeking a strong Senior Network Engineer to join their team here in Los Angeles. This company tracks and manages 500,000 plus vehicles and assets for over 40,000 companies around the world and is growing exponentially with its client base. It has also been the winner of countless innovation and business awards within its industry. Coupled with a strong reputation and awards to back up their innovative business model, they also pride themselves on having a fun, relaxed office environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience with Cisco switching and routing, IPSEC/SSL VPNs, Cisco Routing and Switching, BGP and Load Balancing (F5)
- 2+ years’ hands on experience in AWS Cloud Services. VPC, Security Groups, Route53 and/or ELB
- CCNP Required, CCIE a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of Virtualization technologies (VMWare & Hyper-V) also a plus
- Configuring and troubleshooting Layer 2 networking (VLANS, Spanning-Tree)
- Configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP…)
What You Will Be Doing
The ideal engineer is someone strong in supporting Cisco routers and switches, LAN/WAN, VPN and enterprise firewalls, and a huge plus if strong in AWS Networking. You will also manage APN/IPsec connections from numerous Telcos worldwide and Datacenter network projects at our office in Los Angeles.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of System Monitoring tools: Nagios, DataDog, Splunk a plus
- HP Blade Networking a plus
- 50% Network troubleshooting
- 20% hands-on cloud management
- 30% Project management
- 100% Hands On (team collaboration, support, maintenance, and implementation)
- Competitive Pay: Up to $140k
- Contract Duration: Full-time
You Will Receive The Following Benefits
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-taxmuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.