Senior Project Manager, Client Delivery in Health Technology
My client is a highly profitable product company in Health Technology, and is hiring a full time Senior Project Manager for their client delivery and software development team. They are willing to be above industry standards, and offer a modern tech environment and excellent work culture. They are building 3 specific products that are changing the way we get and interact with Healthcare and Health Insurance, and you can be an integral piece of the team.
Focused on delivering a modern outlook and interaction with Health Insurance for members, brokers, providers, and more, you will be key to partnering with technical and non-technical resources, internal, and external teams, to gather requirements, write user stories, and manage the development of web, iOS, and Android products. You will also be working on their proprietary Knowledge Engine, a CRM system that leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to offer an intuitive and seamless experience for all users of Health Insurance Software.
You must have experience in Health Insurance Technology and Agile development process to be considered for this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-4 plus years of Project Management specific experience
- At least 2 years of experience managing Health Insurance Technology projects
- Expert knowledge of Agile Development processes and best practices
- Client or customer facing experience is necessary
- Direct experience managing SDLC for Health Insurance portals(Member, Broker, Provider, Employer, Employee, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Software Developer or Computer Engineer is a plus
- Experience working with Health Insurance Providers in a consultative role is a bonus
- 65-75% Hands On
- 20-30% Client/Customer Facing
- 5-10% Continued Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision health coverage
- Equity stake in the company
- Modern office with views of the Manhattan Skyline
- Kitchens stocked with snacks and refreshments
- Excellent time off, sick, vacation policies
- Pre-tax Commuter and Gym Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.