Cloud Application Architect
One of the leading financial service organizations are looking for a Cloud Application Architect as a key member of the Enterprise Architecture team. the Cloud Application Architect is responsible for transforming our application architecture into a cloud native, scalable, resilient and agile architecture by partnering with our delivery organizations and building a cloud developer community.
- Partner with developers through pairing activities modernizing applications and using those opportunities to document common patterns and recipes giving the developer community the tools and techniques to follow for their applications.
- Staying abreast of evolving developments in the cloud native space in order to adopt key practices and architectures to continuously improve our cloud native capabilities.
- Creating reference implementations and executable architecture enabling our developer community through examples and reusable code bootstrapping their application and practices.
- Create knowledge sharing opportunities and develop shared knowledge repository on cloud native architectures, designing and building best in class applications.
- Coach, mentor and enable our developer community empowering them to develop cloud native skills and applications unlocking agility and creating opportunity for innovation.
- 4 Year College Degree (preferred in Computer Science, MIS, or related discipline)or Equivalent Experience
- 10+ years experience
- Polyglot application architectures experience
- Polyglot development…full stack experience
- Extensive Java and Spring Framework experience
- PaaS/CaaS utilizing PCF or public cloud (Azure or AWS) experience
- Developing 12-factor applications and cloud architecture experience
- Reference Architecture creation experience
- DevOps and Agile team experience
- Leading and facilitating cross functional teams experience
- Development utilizing XP practices experience preferred
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.