Senior DevOps Contractor – Configuration Management with Salt
We are expanding our DevOps team. We are looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to help implement the future of our CI/CD pipeline using orchestration and configuration management tools. The candidate will be responsible for deploying application including iOS, Android, Web Desktop App, and Java server to Dev/QA/Production environments.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years designing and implementing orchestration of multiple server environments using Salt or Ansible.
- A minimum of 4 years implementing configuration management using Salt or Ansible.
- A minimum of 4 years programming with Python.
- A minimum of 2 years deploying Windows servers to Cloud Environments like Azure, AWS, or similar. Azure is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with Powershell scripting.
- Experience with designing, building, and configuring multi-container Docker applications.
- Experience with Windows Server Administration and networking.
- Experience with relational databases. MS SQL Server is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, written, and verbal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem solve.
- Solid organizational and analytical skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with creating a self-service workflow through a ChatBot is desired. Errbot is preferred.
- Experience using Agile/Scrum development methodologies
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive the architecture, design, and implementation of automated/continuous deploy of the application to Development and QA environments using orchestration and configuration management tool Salt.
- Drive the architecture, design, and implementation of the automated deploy of the application to Production environments using orchestration and configuration management tool Salt.
- Provide self-service workflows for Development, QA, and Operation teams using a Chatbot.
- Be an active participant in change. Seek to understand and move your way through transitions in a positive way that benefits the company and yourself.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.