A growing tech company based in Manhattan is looking to add a junior-mid level Network Engineer to their team on a full-time basis. The company is one of the fastest growing meeting and event space booking platforms. They have received upwards of $250 Million in funding to date and are continuing to grow!
As a Network Engineer on their team, you will be doing new builds, implementations, upgrades, troubleshooting and supporting network environments.
They need someone with CISCO network experience as well as experience with: monitoring systems for networking (ideally solar winds), firewalls and WIFI.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of core networking concepts
- Background with Cisco iOS and/or Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Experience with solar winds
- Experience troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks
- Experience working in a cloud deployed network (ideally AWS)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.