Manager of Mobile Application Development
A financial services company in Dallas is searching for an experienced Mobile Application Manager to lead their next generation of mobile (iOS and Android) applications. In this role, you will be joining a dynamic and fast-paced environment where you will be working with cross-functional management of technology products to formulate technology strategies specific to mobile applications. You will be leading a native mobile application development team to drive technology innovation. You must have an extensive background within the mobile space, have strong communication and leadership skills, and continuous improvement and operational excellence. If you are excited about new development and a fast paced team environment using new technologies, and working in a multi-functional role, this could be the right opportunity for you. Apply now, this position won't be open long!
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive background developing mobile applications running on iOS and Android platforms using Xcode and Android Studio.
- Experience managing internal and external software development teams of 5+ engineers.
- Self-starter mentality with strong communication skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of Agile Development Methodologies
- Works well collaborating and communicating across different business units
- Enterprise service-oriented architecture and non-relational/relational database design principles.
- Strong understanding of mobile security protocols, analytics and social integrations (SDKs)
- 30% Hands On
- 70% Management
- Designing and developing software prototypes quickly
- Act as the resident mobile and web/e-commerce subject matter expert and evangelist providing future direction and guidance as it relates to industry changes, trends, advancements and evolution.
- 100% New Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160k
- Bonus potential
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental Vision Insurance
- 401(k) matched
- 4 Weeks PTO
- Flexible work hours/ remote days
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.