Full-stack Engineer (Python)
Join one of Silicon Valley’s fastest-paced companies within the communications industry.They’re paving the standards for how professionals communicate. From engineers to students, gamers to researchers, and everyone in between, their platform is for everyone.
They are looking for Senior/ Lead level Full-stack engineers with hands-on Node.js experience. They want someone who can lead the technical efforts, architect and develop cloud based web applications. If you're interested and would like to learn more, apply now.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Development experience with REST APIs and Micro-services.
- Experience working with MongoDB and NoSQL databases.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Lead experience or Architect experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Backend
- 20% Frontend
- 70% Implementation
- 30% Design and Architecture
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- PTO and Vacation time
- RSUs and Bonuses
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Catered lunches every Tuesday and Thursday
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.