A company based in Downtown Los Angeles is looking to bring on a Data Engineer to join their team. You will be building data pipelines heavily using Spark. You will be building the next generation of data interpretation and visualization tools. Testing new prototype products and services. Developing scalable high performance applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a data engineering capacity using Apache, Spark and AWS.
- Expert using big data tools like: Spark, Hadoop, AWS
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Passionate about coding and solving problems using the newest technology
- Quickly learn new technologies as necessary and realize when and how to prioritize tasks.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Spark
- 30% AWS
- 20% Apache
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement Plan, 401(k), IRA
- Paid Time Off
- Work from Home
- Free Food and Snacks
- Family Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.