Product Manager in Culver City (Great Culture)!
LA’s top digital agency is working with some of the biggest names in develop custom web and mobile applications. As this company is progressing quickly, they are looking to take on a Product Manager to help manage the entire product lifecycle.
This company develops client facing web and custom web and mobile applications for their brand name clients. You can look forward to the excitement of multiple projects that are never repetitive while working on site in Culver City. This is an opportunity to take risks and experiment when developing brand new applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ Years Experience with Product Management
- ScrumMaster Experience
- Experience in the Software Industry
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity in node.js, PHP, golang is a plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage entire product life cycle
- Own and develop The Product Requirements Document
- Facilitate product testing and verify that deliverables are met
- Collaborate with all teams
- Competitive Rate up to $50/hr!
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- 15 Vacation Days
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Weekly team lunches
- Optional Standing Desks!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.