Information Security Analyist Role- Analyst II position available in Skokie!
A company located in Skokie, IL is looking to hire on an Information Security Analyst to their team. This position’s main focus is to protect and monitor company information, watch for unauthorized user activity, and to maintain the overall environment. You would be using, configuring, and monitoring the company’s dashboard with state of the art tools. This role uses, but isn’t limited to: SIEM, IDS/IPS/HIPS/Anti-Virus, forensics software, among other tools that help preserve company assets.
Vulnerability management is a huge aspect of this role- applicants should be able to consistently provide insight as to making sure the organization is always safe from online threats and security breaches.
If you have the desire to protect and maintain a company’s assets, would like to be able to continuously learn new technology, and are able to commute to Skokie, please apply within!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of relative experience
- Knowledge of IT security principles
- Comfortable running Vulnerability Scans
- Experience setting up and maintaining Network Firewalls
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant Certifications are a plus
- Host-Based Security and Network Intrusion experience is a plus
- Good understanding of troubleshooting tools
- Team-player mentality and problem solving skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows Environment
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.