Senior Full Stack Developer in Westlake Village
One of LA’s top creative agencies is looking for Full Stack Engineers to work on cutting edge projects and build out proof of concepts for some of Los Angeles’ biggest names. Their primary focus is in the AR/VR space, Machine Learning/Big Data, High Performance/Scalability, Blockchain, and IoT, but they will be build any software that comes their way! For this particular project, candidates will be building highly complex systems for unmanned aircraft and drones. Contracts typically last anywhere between 8 to 12 months with the high chance of extension and in some cases, conversion.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Expert level knowledge of ES6
- Multiple years of experience with CSS Styling
- Basic understanding of Agile methodologies and ability to work in a continuous integration environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with nodeJS/express
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% UI
- 30% SS
- 100% hands on with Node and React
- Competitive Hourly Rate: Up to $70 per hour
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Benefits and HSA
- Dental Benefits
- Commuter/Transportation Plan
- 401k with match
- Paid Sick Time
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.