Senior Data Scientist (Deep Learning, NLP, Computer Vision)
A Sports Analytics company located Downtown Chicago is looking to add a Senior Data Scientist to the team. The company is looking for a Senior Data Scientist that use Deep Learning and Computer Vision tools to work on a variety of projects. The Senior Data Scientist will be working using Basketball Analytics to support some of their clients which include Professional US teams, D1 College teams, High School and Youth teams.
If you’re a passionate Data Scientist with a love for Sports, join an innovative team that values employee and company growth!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Statistics or relevant field
- 4-7 years of Data Science Experience
- Heavy Machine Learning experience (Python, Pandas, NumPy, etc.)
- Professional Deep Learning Experience (Tensorflow, Keras, etc.)
- Professional Computer Vision Experience (OpenCV)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to AWS
- Experience building and deploying production ready code to AWS
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Machine Learning
- 100% AWS
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.