Senior Front End Engineer
The world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer in their DC office. This engineer should have experience with TypeScript, React and nodeJS.
With more than 100 million visitors per month, they are growing rapidly and need an experienced engineer to help meet these needs. They connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Their live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of full-time industry experience
- Experience delivering tools and/or development infrastructure for software development or operations.
- Demonstrated ability coding in production with TypeScript, React and nodeJS.
- Ability to write documentation for technical users.
- Ability to understand complex systems and formulate wide-cutting improvements.
- Experience measuring performance and optimizing backend services.
- Experience writing Go professionally or significant open-source contributions.
- Experience deploying code in a service-oriented architecture to AWS using multiple AWS features.
- Experience automating operational workflows.
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Front End TypeScript
- 25% Back End nodeJS
- 100% Hands On
- 100% New Development
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
- Dog friendly office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.