One of LA’s top agencies is looking for a Solutions Architect to help attain business goals and long-term growth of the company. This company is an established startup currently working on major client-facing applications for an international airline company.
This is a great opportunity to help grow out their globally recognized client base and develop technical architecture while contributing and consulting in the application development. This company is located in Culver City and is looking to add to their fun and collaborative startup environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Technical Experience
- 2+ years Solutions Architect Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Understand, assess, and analyze client web & mobile app needs
- Scope out the estimated level of effort of projects for designers, architects, engineers, QA analysts, and project managers
- Ensure that performance goals are set and met
- Competitive Rate $175K DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.