A startup within a well-established real estate company is looking for a Citrix Engineer to join. The company is creating platform that will potentially support the financial housing industry. The Engineer will be the lead of the team and will be responsible for designing and supporting infrastructure utilizing the Citrix suite, AWS cloud, and Windows servers. This role is ideal for anyone with heavy Citrix experience looking to architect a scalable infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
- Over 7 years of Citrix experience
- Windows 2008, 2012 experience
- Experience with XenApp, Xendesktop
- Active Directory and VMware experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS experience
- Enterprise storage and backup experience
- Ability to script
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform a team leadership senior engineering role
- Working with the Citrix suite and AWS
- Competitive Salary: Up to 160k DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Generous 401k company match
- Competitive medical benefits coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Opportunity to build your own team around you
- Major ownership responsibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.