Senior Python Engineer - Autonomous Vehicles
A well-funded Bay Area startup that manufactures autonomous vehicles is looking for a Senior Platform Engineer to join their growing team. You will be working on the visualization platform that maps out the navigation system.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Python/Django development experience
- Experience building out REST APIs and microservices
- Experience with MySQL or Postgres
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Spark
- Experience working with complex data sets
- BS in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Frontend
- 50% Backend
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.