Technical Product Manager - Glendale, CA
An emerging technology company in Glendale is looking for experienced Product Managers to join their expanding team. This company has an impressive global presence and needs a candidate who can work with stakeholders to define and prioritize their revolutionary software requirements as well as work directly with technical teams to continue and drive their innovative product to new levels. This is an amazing opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest growing companies in North American and work with an amazing and talented team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of relatable experience
- Ability to organize and take control of sprint planning
- Prior experience gathering requirements and prioritizing backlogs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analyzing and assessing data, and systems for current and future initiatives
- Product Roadmapping
- User Stories
- Ability to create workflow documents
Desired Skills & Experience
- Managing tight deadlines
- Scrum Master Certification
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Sprint Planning and Creation
- 25% Requirement Gathering and Meetings with Stakeholders and Tech Teams
- 25% product performance metrics and analyzation
- 25% story creation and workflows
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Multiple Health Benefits Plans
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Discounted Travel and Vacations
- Flex Hours
- Casual Dress
- Walking distance to a variety of delicious restaurants
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.