React Engineer (SEO)
A digital transformation agency in Irvine is looking for Node.js engineers to work on a brand new platform for consumers to buy automobiles. The platform will allow you to purchase cars from anywhere in the world from your couch as well check the cars previous history and expected life expectancy.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional Node.js experience
- Experience developing responsive web apps with React/Redux
- Professional development with Express
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in the auto industry
- Experience working in a fast paced, Agile environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Front-end React.js development
- 40% Back-end Node.js development
- 80% App Development
- 20% App Maintenance
- Competitive Pay Rate: Up to $60/hr, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-10 months with potential of conversion
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.