Senior Interactive Developer
My client is a leading interactive agency located in downtown Chicago. They have won agency of the year multiple times and currently sitt in a state-of-the-art office working on a lot of cool cutting-edge projects – no boring legacy work. Their fast-paced environment is full of energetic team members yearning to keep the company moving forward.
They are looking to add a Senior Interactive .NET Developer with leadership skills and a strong technical background, designing front-end interfaces and backend infrastructure. Content includes: websites, cross-platform mobile apps, native applications, and AR/VR experiences.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years of experience developing and architecting web applications
- Experience with responsive design
- C# and Node.js
- Relational database experience
- Experience with industry platforms (e.g. SiteCore, Sitefinity, Ektron, etc.)
- Experience with analytics systems
- Working within source code management environments
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on multiple projects at once
- Experience working at an interactive agency
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- Full stack role
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.