PHP Web Application Developer
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment on web application development? If you are strong in PHP and work well in a team, get on over here! One of the Philadelphia region’s best places to work is growing their development team and targeting a strong PHP web application developer for a full-time position. You will be working on a suite of products they offer and building out roadmap features.
You will be in an agency environment that is an AGILE team of about 30 developers distributed throughout the world, with a PA team of about 10. The suite of products you will work on are a variety of programming languages from PHP to Ruby to WordPress based applications. This company takes really great care of their employees, offering excellent benefits, a comfortable office that inspires the soul and all around camaraderie. Once acclimated for a few months, you will have flexibility to work from home.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of professional development experience building PHP- based Web Applications
- HTML5 & CSS3
- LAMP stack experience using MySQL or PostgreSQL
- RESTful API experience
- Templating using PHP
- Any PHP framework experience: Laravel, Symfony, Codeigniter, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior Agency experience
- Previous experience working with a distributed team, communicating with remote workers
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Front End
- 60% Back End PHP
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: $60,000-85,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision Package
- Vacation benefits and paid time off
- Casual Dress
- Flexible work schedule
- Retirement plan
- Company sponsored event- they have a softball league!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.