Windows Systems Engineer
A boutique financial firm that works with over-the-counter securities is currently looking for a Windows Systems Engineer to join their IT Infrastructure team. Their office has a casual work environment and is located in a beautiful Tribeca/Soho office space.
The Windows Systems Engineer will be involved in a variety of tasks including installs, troubleshooting, scripting in PowerShell, and more. This company can pay up to $100k.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience with Windows Systems Administration/Engineering
- Experience with Windows 7, 10, 2008, 2012
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of VMWare
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.